American Classic® 5A PureGrit
The world's most played drumstick, customized for sweaty players. Lacquer-free with special PureGrit processing for added abrasive texture.
The world's most played drumstick, now customized with a new grip option for players who prefer a more raw and natural feel. Lacquer-free with special PureGrit processing for an unfinished, gritty texture.
- 5A profile featuring our PureGrit processing for a raw, natural feel
- Lacquer-free grip solution
- Diameter : .565" | 1.44cm
- Length : 16" | 40.64cm
- Taper Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip. : Medium
- Series : American Classic®
- Surface Coating : PureGrit
- Material : Hickory
- Tip Shape : Tear Drop
THE FEEL FOR YOU
Find the perfect balance of length, tip, taper and feel in the Vic catalog.
Product Spotlight: American Classic® PureGrit & DoubleGlaze
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE