American Classic® 5B Value Pack
*For a limited time only* Buy 3 pairs of our best-selling American Classic 5B and get 1 pair FREE with our Vic Firth 5B value pack! Get them while supplies last!
The American Classic® 5B has long been one of the world’s most popular drumstick models. The American Classic® line combines tradition and Vic Firth style. With bold designs, the Classics are turned from select hickory — a dense wood with little flex for a more pronounced sound. Hickory is also capable of withstanding a great deal of shock, making it highly durable. The tips are deeply back-cut for intensified cymbal response.
- Added thickness for more durability
- Ideal for rock, band, and practice
- Tear drop tip
- Crafted from premium USA Hickory
- Diameter : .595" | 1.51cm
- Length : 16" | 40.64cm
- Taper Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip. : Medium
- Series : American Classic®
- Surface Coating : Lacquer
- Material : Nylon
- Tip Shape : Tear Drop