Corpsmaster® Signature -- Ralphie Jr.
Scaled down version of the SRH. Perfect for indoor marching and smaller hands of young percussionists.
Scaled down version of the SRH. Perfect for indoor marching and smaller hands of young percussionists. The Ralphie Jr. is an adaptation of Ralph Hardimon’s original signature model. This scaled down version of the SRH is perfect for indoor marching and smaller hands of young percussionists. Ralph Hardimon is a percussionist, teacher, composer, and clinician. He is best known for his work in the areas of marching percussion, rudimental drumming, drum & bugle corps, and marching band. Hardimon’s performance experience started in the late sixties with the Los Angeles Police Band, and later the Velvet Knights and Anaheim Kingsmen drum & bugle corps. He taught and studied with Fred Sanford and studied with Charles Dowd at the University of Oregon. Following Fred Sanford’s departure after the 1980 season, Hardimon became Director of Percussion for the Santa Clara Vanguard in 1981 and kept that position through 1990, during which time SCV won four High Percussion awards (1978,1979,1988,1989) and three DCI World Championships.
- A scaled down version of our original SRH model
- Ideal for indoor marching applications or younger percussionists who want a great feeling stick that fits their hands
- Diameter : .635" | 1.61cm
- Length : 16.5" | 41.91cm
- Taper Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip. : Long
- Series : Corpsmaster® Snare
- Surface Coating : Paint
- Material (Wood) : Hickory
- Tip Shape : Barrel
THE FEEL FOR YOU
Find the perfect balance of length, tip, taper and feel in the Vic catalog.
Product Spotlight: Ralph Hardimon "Ralphie Jr"
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE