Signature Series -- Tony Royster Jr 2
Features a longer taper on a slightly thin 5B-sized body. An extremely playable stick that still has plenty of power to back up your groove.
At age 13, Tony Royster Jr. became the youngest drummer ever to become a Vic Firth signature artist. His first Signature Stick the STR came out when he was just 15 years old! Now nearly 20 years later, Tony has grown physically and musically and with these changes his stick preference has needed to evolve as well. The new STR2 stick is designed to match the needs and playing style of Tony today.
- With a diameter of .585”, this stick has the feel of a slimmed-down American Classic® 5B
- A slightly longer taper offers incredible rebound which is great for fast, flowing, effortless chops
- An extremely playable stick that still has plenty of power to back up your groove
- Diameter : .585"" | 1.49cm
- Length : 16" | 40.64cm
- Taper Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip. : Long
- Series : Signature Series
- Material (Wood) : Hickory
- Tip Shape : Tear Drop
THE FEEL FOR YOU
Find the perfect balance of length, tip, taper and feel in the Vic catalog.
Product Spotlight: Tony Royster Jr. Signature Stick (STR2)
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE