Signature Series -- Ray Luzier
An oval tip stick designed with a thick neck and short taper. Combining a 5B shaft with the tip and taper of a ROCK. Can survive heavy back beats while still creating great sound and feel.
Designed with Korn drummer Ray Luzier, this stick features a thick neck and short taper combining a 5B shaft with the tip and taper of our ROCK stick. Can survive heavy back beats while still creating great sound and feel.
- 5B-sized shaft and a short taper for added power and durability
- Thick neck and oval tip allow for big drum and cymbal sounds
- Diameter : .595"" | 1.51cm
- Length : 16.13" | 40.96cm
- Taper Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip. : Short
- Series : Signature Series
- Surface Coating : Lacquer
- Material (Wood) : Hickory
- Tip Shape : Oval
THE FEEL FOR YOU
Find the perfect balance of length, tip, taper and feel in the Vic catalog.