Signature Series -- Peter Erskine
Light and fast with a piccolo tip for pinpoint articulation on cymbals.
Designed by Peter Erskine, a living legend in the jazz world, this stick is light and fast with a piccolo tip for pinpoint articulation on cymbals.
- Lightweight stick allows for effortless movement around the kit
- Small, round tip provides a crisp cymbal sound
- Diameter : .525" | 1.33cm
- Length : 16" | 40.64cm
- Taper Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip. : Short
- Series : Signature Series
- Surface Coating : Lacquer
- Material (Wood) : Hickory
- Tip Shape : Piccolo
THE FEEL FOR YOU
Find the perfect balance of length, tip, taper and feel in the Vic catalog.