Signature Series – Peter Erskine "Ride Stick"
Extra long taper and tear drop tip for enhanced cymbal response. Beefed up shaft for extra power.
- Another incredible stick designed by the one-and-only Peter Erskine!
- A longer taper and smaller tear drop tip offer superb rebound and response from cymbals
- Slightly larger shaft gives you the power you need to lay into a groove
- Crafted from premium USA Hickory
- Diameter : .575" | 1.46cm
- Length : 16" | 40.64cm
- Taper Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip. : Long
- Series : Signature Series
- Surface Coating : Lacquer
- Material : Hickory
- Tip Shape : Tear Drop
THE FEEL FOR YOU
Find the perfect balance of length, tip, taper and feel in the Vic catalog.