Signature Series -- Peter Erskine "Big Band"
Combines the shaft dimensions of a 5A and 5B with a long taper for effortless rebound.
Designed with the iconic Peter Erskine, this stick combines the shaft dimensions of a 5A and 5B with a long taper for effortless rebound.
- Built for big band playing
- Mid-sized shaft and a long taper allow the power and finesse needed for any big band chart
- Diameter : .585" | 1.49cm
- Length : 16" | 40.64cm
- Taper Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip. : Long
- Series : Signature Series
- Surface Coating : Lacquer
- Material : Hickory
- Tip Shape : Tear Drop
THE FEEL FOR YOU
Find the perfect balance of length, tip, taper and feel in the Vic catalog.