Signature Series -- Keith Carlock
Compressed teardrop tip for a precise sound. Fast sloping taper creates a superior bounce that makes playing doubles and singles virtually effortless.
Designed with prolific drummer Keith Carlock, the fast sloping taper creates a superior bounce that makes playing doubles and singles virtually effortless. Features a compressed teardrop tip for a precise sound.
- Long, sloping taper offers incredible rebound
- Distinct modified teardrop tip shape offers a defined cymbal sound
- Diameter : .555" | 1.41cm
- Length : 16" | 40.64cm
- Taper Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip. : Long
- Series : Signature Series
- Surface Coating : Heavy Lacquer
- Material : Hickory
- Tip Shape : Tear Drop
THE FEEL FOR YOU
Find the perfect balance of length, tip, taper and feel in the Vic catalog.