Signature Series -- Chris Coleman
With a short taper and an oval tip, this stick is bold in its design and allows the player to create a full tone on drums and cymbals.
- Built for power with a larger diameter and short taper
- Design allows for full, rich tones from your drums and cymbals
- Diameter : .615" | 1.56cm
- Length : 16.38" | 41.59cm
- Taper Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip. : Short
- Series : Signature Series
- Surface Coating : Lacquer
- Material : Hickory
- Tip Shape : Oval
THE FEEL FOR YOU
Find the perfect balance of length, tip, taper and feel in the Vic catalog.