American Jazz® 4
A thin stick that still produces great cymbal sound.
A thin stick that still produces great cymbal sound. Developed for the player who is looking for ultimate rebound on the drums and cymbals, the American Jazz® line is comprised of six models which feature a long taper in the shaft for that great feel! The neck specifications are sizable enough to create dark cymbal sounds, and the small tear drop tip keeps everything in focus.
- For a lighter touch, ideal for jazz
- The longer taper adds rebound and the thin shaft decreases weight for effortless playing
- Diameter : .520" | 1.32cm
- Length : 16" | 40.64cm
- Taper Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip. : Long
- Series : American Jazz
- Surface Coating : Lacquer
- Material (Wood) : Hickory
- Tip Shape : Tear Drop