American Jazz® 2
A 5A shaft for a light touch.
A 5A shaft for a light touch. Developed for the player who is looking for ultimate rebound on the drums and cymbals, the American Jazz® line is comprised of six models which feature a long taper in the shaft for that great feel! The neck specifications are sizable enough to create dark cymbal sounds, and the small tear drop tip keeps everything in focus.
- The AJ2 takes a 5A shaft and extends the taper for more rebound
- Thin neck allows for more finesse and lighter touch
- Diameter : .565" | 1.44cm
- Length : 16" | 40.64cm
- Taper Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip. : Long
- Series : American Jazz
- Surface Coating : Lacquer
- Material : Hickory
- Tip Shape : Tear Drop