Engineered to make playing easy for the very young drum set player—ages 3 to 8. Produces a quality sound.
Made from the same quality hickory as our full-sized drumsticks, Kidsticks are engineered to make playing easy for the very young drum set player—ages 3 to 8. Produces a quality sound and feel.
- Designed for younger players
- Shorter and thinner than an average stick
- Features a vibrant pink finish!
- Diameter : .520"" | 1.32cm
- Length : 13" | 33.02cm
- Taper Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip. : Long
- Series : American Classic®
- Surface Coating : Paint
- Material (Wood) : Hickory
- Tip Shape : Tear Drop