American Classic® 7A Nylon
Tear drop tip. Perfect for light jazz and combo.
Nylon tip offers the 7A player a brighter color on cymbals. Tear drop tip. Perfect for light jazz and combo.
- Our classic 7A profile but with a nylon tip for added clarity on cymbals
- Perfect option for light jazz and combo
- Also great for moving quickly around the kit
- Diameter : .540" | 1.37cm
- Length : 15.5" | 39.37cm
- Taper Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip. : Medium
- Series : American Classic® Nylon
- Surface Coating : Lacquer
- Material : Hickory
- Tip Shape : Tear Drop
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE