American Classic® 5B Nylon
Tear drop tip. Ideal for rock, band and practice.
For the 5B player looking for a brighter sound and increased tip durabilty. Tear drop tip. Ideal for rock, band and practice.
- Our classic 5B design but with a nylon tip for incredible clarity and articulation on cymbals
- Ideal for rock, band, and practice
- Diameter : .595" | 1.51cm
- Length : 16" | 40.64cm
- Taper Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip. : Medium
- Series : American Classic® Nylon
- Surface Coating : Lacquer
- Material : Hickory
- Tip Shape : Tear Drop
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE