Symphonic Collection -- Tim Genis General
Designed with great balance to cover all aspects of concert snare drumming. In persimmon to produce a dark, full-bodied sound.
Designed with Tim Genis for great balance to cover all aspects of concert snare drumming. In persimmon to produce a dark, full-bodied sound.
- Crafted from persimmon wood for added weight and durability
- A well-balanced stick designed with a medium taper, versatile across concertn applications
- Diameter : .650" | 1.65cm
- Length : 16.88" | 42.67cm
- Taper Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip. : Medium
- Series : Symphonic Collection
- Surface Coating : Lacquer
- Material (Wood) : Persimmon
- Tip Shape : Oval