Symphonic Collection -- Ted Atkatz
Long taper for great control and clarity at all dynamic levels. Persimmon provides the ideal density and weight for a concert stick.
Designed with Ted Atkatz, a respected player in both the concert and drum set worlds, this stick features a longer taper for great control and clarity at all dynamic levels. Persimmon provides the ideal density and weight for a concert stick.
- Crafted of persimmon, known for it's density and durability
- The weight of the persimmon combined with the longer tapered deisgn make for a well-balanced stickideal for concert applications
- Diam. - .660"
- Length - 17"
- Tip - Oval
- Diameter : .660" | 1.68cm
- Length : 17" | 43.18cm
- Taper Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip. : Long
- Series : Symphonic Collection
- Surface Coating : Lacquer
- Material : Persimmon
- Tip Shape : Oval