Symphonic Collection -- Persimmon Snare
Crafted in persimmon, the SCS1 is a premium symphonic snare drum stick for the serious player. An evolution of the SD1, the SCS1 is a little longer, a little thicker, and features an extended taper and a thinner neck for unbelievable response and dark tones.
A longer and thicker SD1-style symphonic snare drum stick made from persimmon, featuring an extended taper and thinner neck for unbelievable response and dark tones. Crafted from select pieces of persimmon — a wood known for its rigidity and ability to generate dark tones — the SCS1 is a premium symphonic snare drum stick for the serious player. An evolution of the SD1, the SCS1 is slightly longer and thicker, featuring an extended taper and thinner neck for unbelievable response and dark tones. The SCS1 is also manufactured with a tighter tone spec, resulting in higher pitched sticks that feel great and perform beautifully.
- Diam. - .645"
- Length - 17"
- Taper - Medium
- Tip - Round
- Finish - Lacquer
- Diameter : .645" | 1.64cm
- Length : 17" | 43.18cm
- Taper Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip. : Medium
- Series : Symphonic Collection
- Surface Coating : Lacquer
- Material (Wood) : Persimmon
- Tip Shape : Round
THE FEEL FOR YOU
Find the perfect balance of length, tip, taper and feel in the Vic catalog.
Product Spotlight: Symphonic Collection® Snare Drum (SCS1)
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE