American Classic® Extreme 5B
Like the 5B, with more power and reach.
Like the 5B, with more power and reach. For over 30 years, the American Classic® drumstick series has been the popular choice of countless drummers. As successful as the American Classic® series has been, players throughout the world continue to request longer versions of some popular models. “Extreme” models within the American Classic® series each feature an extra 1/2″ of length, providing extra reach and power!
- A longer version of the 5B
- Added reach and leverage without compromising feel
- Diameter : .595"" | 1.51cm
- Length : 16" | 41.91cm
- Taper Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip. : Medium
- Series : American Classic®
- Surface Coating : Lacquer
- Material (Wood) : Hickory
- Tip Shape : Tear Drop
THE FEEL FOR YOU
Find the perfect balance of length, tip, taper and feel in the Vic catalog.
Product Spotlight: American Classic® "Extreme" Drumsticks
Artist Spotlight: Obed Calvaire | SF Jazz Collective
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE