American Classic® 8D Drumsticks
Like the 7A, with a bit more reach.
Like the 7A, with a bit more reach. The American Classic® line combines tradition and Vic Firth style. With bold designs, the Classics are turned from select hickory — a dense wood with little flex for a more pronounced sound. Hickory is also capable of withstanding a great deal of shock, making it highly durable. The tips are deeply back-cut for intensified cymbal response.
- Similar to the 7A, but with extra length for more reach and leverage
- Diameter : .540" | 1.37cm
- Length : 16" | 40.64cm
- Taper Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip. : Medium
- Series : American Classic®
- Surface Coating : Lacquer
- Tip Material : Wood
- Tip Shape : Tear Drop
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE