American Classic® 7A Nylon Drumsticks
Tear drop tip. Perfect for light jazz and combo.
Perfect for light jazz and combo or whenever a fast, light touch is needed. Tear drop tip. Nylon tip adds crystal clarity to cymbals.
- Perfect option for light jazz and combo
- Also great for moving quickly around the kit
- Nylon tip for added clarity on cymbals and added durability
- Crafted from premium USA Hickory
- Diameter : .540" | 1.37cm
- Length : 15.5" | 39.37cm
- Taper Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip. : Medium
- Series : American Classic® Nylon
- Surface Coating : Lacquer
- Material : Hickory
- Tip Shape : Tear Drop
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE