Symphonic Collection - Ted Atkatz II Signature
For the concert snare drummer looking for the weight and control of a laminated birch stick with added nuance.
- Diam. - .605"
- Length - 15 7/8"
- Taper - Short
- Tip - Round
- Finish - Natural
- Diameter : .605" | 1.54cm
- Length : 15.88" | 40.32cm
- Taper Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip. : Short
- Series : Symphonic Collection
- Surface Coating : Lacquer
- Material : Nylon
- Tip Shape : Round
THE FEEL FOR YOU
Find the perfect balance of length, tip, taper and feel in the Vic catalog.
NEW VIC FIRTH PRODUCTS OVERVIEW
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE