Symphonic Collection - Jake Nissly Signature
Laminated birch stick designed with a solid feel and sensitivity for both orchestral and rudimental snare drum playing.
- Diam. - .625"
- Length - 16 3/4"
- Taper - Long
- Tip - Round
- Finish - Natural
- Diameter : .625" | 1.71cm
- Length : 16.75" | 42.54cm
- Taper Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip. : Long
- Series : Symphonic Collection
- Surface Coating : Lacquer
- Material : Laminated Birch
- Tip Shape : Round
THE FEEL FOR YOU
Find the perfect balance of length, tip, taper and feel in the Vic catalog.
NEW VIC FIRTH PRODUCTS OVERVIEW
1-on-1 with Jake Nissly | San Francisco Symphony
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE