Symphonic Collection - Ted Atkatz II Signature
For the concert snare drummer looking for the weight and control of a laminated birch stick with added nuance.
For the concert snare drummer looking for the weight and control of a laminated birch stick with added nuance, the new Ted Atkatz II Signature snare drum stick was designed with a unique nylon tip and narrow neck, offering you unparalleled control and the ultimate in articulation. This stick creates a bright but full-bodied drum sound with plenty of clarity at low dynamics.
- Diam. - .605"
- Length - 15 7/8"
- Taper - Short
- Tip - Round
- Finish - Natural
- Diameter : .605" | 1.54cm
- Length : 15.88" | 40.32cm
- Taper Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip. : Short
- Series : Symphonic Collection
- Surface Coating : Lacquer
- Material : Nylon
- Tip Shape : Round
THE FEEL FOR YOU
Find the perfect balance of length, tip, taper and feel in the Vic catalog.
NEW VIC FIRTH PRODUCTS OVERVIEW
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Symphonic Collection Symphonic Collection - Laminated Birch Snare, General