Signature Series -- Tommy Igoe
The length and extended taper add leverage for great feel and power. “Taj Mahal” tip is ideal for sensitive cymbal work.
Designed with prolific drummer and educator Tommy Igoe, these sticks offer length and extended taper for added leverage, power, and a great feel. “Taj Mahal” tip is ideal for sensitive cymbal work.
- Long taper and extra length add leverage and reach
- Smaller "Taj Mahal" style tip allows for intricate cymbal sounds
- Diameter : .555" | 1.41cm
- Length : 16.13" | 40.96cm
- Taper Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip. : Long
- Series : Signature Series
- Surface Coating : Lacquer
- Material (Wood) : Hickory
- Tip Shape : Taj Mahal
THE FEEL FOR YOU
Find the perfect balance of length, tip, taper and feel in the Vic catalog.