Signature Series -- Steve Gadd Natural Drumsticks
The quintessential studio stick! The SSG2 is Steve's classic design in a paint-free, natural finish. Barrel tip produces a sweet cymbal sound.
Steve Gadd is one of the most well-known and highly regarded session and studio drummers in the industry. His discography reads like an encyclopedia of the greatest musical acts of all time. The SSG2 is the quintessential studio stick! It is Steve’s classic design in a paint-free, natural finish with a barrel tip that produces a sweet cymbal sound.
- A paint-free, natural finish version of our original Steve Gadd signature stick
- Long taper for added rebound and a great feel
- Barrel tip , great for recording situations
- Crafted from premium USA Hickory
- Diameter : .550" | 1.4cm
- Length : 15.75" | 40.01cm
- Taper Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip. : Long
- Series : Signature Series
- Surface Coating : Lacquer
- Material : Hickory
- Tip Shape : Barrel