Signature Series -- Matt Greiner
Medium diameter, extended length and elongated taper. Dry-tumbled for a smooth and organic feel. No added finish!
Designed with Matt Greiner to have a medium diameter, extended length, and elongated taper. Dry-tumbled for a smooth and organic feel. No added finish!
- Mid-sized diameter combined with added length offer more durability, reach, and leverage
- Lacquer-free tumbled finish for an organic, saw feel
- Longer taper balances the stick nicely
- Diameter : .585" | 1.49cm
- Length : 16.44" | 41.75cm
- Taper Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip. : Long
- Series : Signature Series
- Surface Coating : None
- Material (Wood) : Hickory
- Tip Shape : Taj Mahal
THE FEEL FOR YOU
Find the perfect balance of length, tip, taper and feel in the Vic catalog.