Signature Series -- Matt Cameron
A 5B style shaft with an elongated taper. Barrel tip produces a full and satisfying cymbal sound.
Designed with grunge rock icon Matt Cameron, these sticks feature a 5B style shaft with an elongated taper. Barrel tip produces a full and satisfying cymbal sound.
- 5B diameter with added length for plenty of power and reach
- Longer taper offers great response and a balanced feel
- Barrel tip for cymbal sounds that really cut through
- Diameter : .585"" | 1.49cm
- Length : 41.12cm
- Taper Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip. : Long
- Series : Signature Series
- Surface Coating : Lacquer
- Material (Wood) : Hickory
- Tip Shape : Barrel