Signature Series -- Jack DeJohnette
A stretch 5A for extra reach. Great for jazz and fusion. In wood or nylon tip.
Designed with iconic jazz/fusion player Jack Dejohnette, this stick is a stretch 5A for extra reach. Great for jazz and fusion. In wood or nylon tip.
- Similar profile to our classic 5A but with added length for greater reach and leverage
- White painted finish offers a unique feel
- Diameter : .565"" | 1.44cm
- Length : 16.31" | 41.44cm
- Taper Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip. : Medium
- Series : Signature Series
- Surface Coating : Paint
- Material (Wood) : Hickory
- Tip Shape : Tear Drop