Signature Series – Dave Weckl Evolution Nylon
A short tear drop tip on a 5A shaft. Provides superior cymbal definition with excellent rebound. In wood or nylon tip.
- Designed in partnership with master drummer Dave Weckl, an evolution of his best-selling original signature stick!
- Modified 5A profile with a unique tear drop tip in nylon for incredible cymbal clarity
- Nylon tip offers a brighter cymbal sound and added durability
- One-of-a-kind finish
- Crafted from premium USA Hickory
- Diameter : .563" | 1.43cm
- Length : 16" | 40.64cm
- Taper Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip. : Medium
- Series : Signature Series
- Surface Coating : Paint
- Material : Hickory
- Tip Shape : Tear Drop