Signature Series -- Danny Carey
A truly unique stick! Features a cut-in design at the gripping area for comfort and a tapered butt end for improved balance. In wood or nylon tip.
Danny’s signature stick is a true reflection of his style and versatility. A truly unique stick! Features a cut-in design at the gripping area for comfort and a tapered butt end for improved balance. In wood or nylon tip. A commitment to life as an artist brought Danny to Los Angeles. Today, he is constantly busy with session and live work in and around the city. In addition to Tool, he has also contributed to albums by artists such as Zaum, Green Jellÿ, Pigface, Skinny Puppy, Adrian Belew of King Crimson, Carole King, Collide, The Wild Blue Yonder, Lusk, and the Melvins.
- As unique as Danny Carey's playing, this stick features a one-of-a-kind cut-in design for additional grip and comfort
- Tapering of stick provides great balance a feel
- Diameter : .630" | 1.6cm
- Length : 16.5" | 41.91cm
- Taper Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip. : Short
- Series : Signature Series
- Surface Coating : Lacquer
- Material : Hickory
- Tip Shape : Tear Drop
THE FEEL FOR YOU
Find the perfect balance of length, tip, taper and feel in the Vic catalog.