Signature Series -- Chris Coleman
With a short taper and an oval tip, this stick is bold in its design and allows the player to create a full tone on drums and cymbals.
Christopher R. Coleman began playing the drums in church at the ripe old age of two. Today, he is one of the busiest touring and recording drummers on the scene, having worked with artists such as Chaka Kahn, Patti Labelle, Christina Aguilera, Randy Brecker, Prince, Beck, Stanley Clarke, Mike Stern, Larry Carlton, Stevie Wonder, David Sanborn and many more. “My stick bag has been filled with so many wonderful Vic Firth sticks over the years,” says Coleman. “But I dreamed of having one superior model that I could cross all musical lines with. A stick that I could totally be myself with. With this new design, I’ve got it!” The Chris Coleman signature stick is purposefully designed to create a full tone on drums and cymbals. With a short taper and an oval wood tip, this hickory stick is bold in its design and allows the player to deliver in many musical situations. Chris adds, “I am so excited about my new stick and the musical possibilities I can personally explore. I have total trust in the tool itself and can focus strictly on my playing — knowing that as I go, so goes the stick with me. Such a nice state of mind to be in as a player!”
- Built for power with a larger diameter and short taper
- Design allows for full, rich tones from your drums and cymbals
- Diameter : .615" | 1.56cm
- Length : 16.38" | 41.59cm
- Taper Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip. : Short
- Series : Signature Series
- Surface Coating : Lacquer
- Material : Hickory
- Tip Shape : Oval
THE FEEL FOR YOU
Find the perfect balance of length, tip, taper and feel in the Vic catalog.