Signature Series -- Carmine Appice
A tip like a 5A at one end and a large heavy tip at the butt end. Provides great back beat power.
A tip like a 5A at one end and a large heavy tip at the butt end. Provides great back beat power. Exploding on to the music scene in the late 1960’s with Vanilla Fudge, Carmine Appice brought an immense energy to the drumming world. Together with Vanilla Fudge, he helped to shape the face of Psychedelic Rock for years to come. Artist collaborations have long been a point of pride for Vic Firth Company. Conceived with the utmost respect for artistry and musicality, sticks in the Vic Firth Signature Series celebrate the musicians –past and present –who shape the drumming world today.
- Diam. - .595"
- Length - 15 15/16"
- Taper - Medium
- Tip - Tear Drop
- Finish - Heavy Lacquer
- Diameter : .595" | 1.51cm
- Length : 40.48cm
- Taper Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip. : Medium
- Series : Signature Series
- Surface Coating : Heavy Lacquer
- Material (Wood) : Hickory
- Tip Shape : Tear Drop
THE FEEL FOR YOU
Find the perfect balance of length, tip, taper and feel in the Vic catalog.