Signature Series -- Benny Greb
A 5B shaft with a medium taper and shortened tear drop tip for focused cymbal sound and excellent rebound.
Designed by the master of groove, Benny Greb, this stick features a 5B shaft with a medium taper and shortened tear drop tip for focused cymbal sound and excellent rebound.
- Designed by Benny Greb
- 5B-sized shaft with a medium taper offers a balanced feel and great rebound
- Modified tear drop tip for a clear, focused cymbal sound
- Diameter : .595"" | 1.51cm
- Length : 16" | 40.64cm
- Taper Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip. : Medium
- Series : Signature Series
- Surface Coating : Lacquer
- Material (Wood) : Hickory
- Tip Shape : Tear Drop
THE FEEL FOR YOU
Find the perfect balance of length, tip, taper and feel in the Vic catalog.