Signature Series – Nate Smith
- Designed by the always powerful and ever-versatile, Nate Smith
- Slightly thinner than a 7A in the grip, with added length and a medium taper for a smooth response and impeccable balance. Great for sitting right in the pocket.
- The rounded barrel tip allows for articulation at any angle and lets you pull serious sound out of your cymbals.
- Crafted from premium USA Hickory
- Diameter : .535" | 1.36cm
- Length : 16" | 40.64cm
- Taper Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip. : Medium
- Series : Signature Series
- Surface Coating : Natural
- Tip Shape : Barrel
THE FEEL FOR YOU
Find the perfect balance of length, tip, taper and feel in the Vic catalog.