American Classic® 5A Nylon
The #1 stick in the world—great for every style of music! Nylon tip for articulate, bright cymbal sounds.
- The world's best-selling stick!
- Great all-around size and weight for any musical situation
- Nylon tip for added clarity on cymbals and added durability
- Crafted from premium USA Hickory
- Diameter : .565" | 1.44cm
- Length : 16" | 40.64cm
- Taper Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip. : Medium
- Series : American Classic® Nylon
- Surface Coating : Lacquer
- Material : Hickory
- Tip Shape : Tear Drop
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE