RUTE-X Poly Synthetic
The feel and response of a drumstick with the volume control and alternative sounds of a rod product. The Vic Firth RUTE-X rods offer unparalleled dynamic versatility, solid rimshots, and cross sticking that you just can't get with traditional rods. Perfect for the studio, practice, or any low volume setting. Available in 4 models: light gauge, medium gauge, and heavy gauge premium birch, and a durable poly synthetic.
- 10 durable synthetic poly dowels offer a warmer, more mellow sound on drums and cymbals
- Rimshots and cross sticks are effortless with this drumstick/rod hybrid design
- A moveable band adjusts to dial in your sound and feel
- Features synthetic poly dowels secured in a hickory drumstick handle
- Finished in a timeless walnut stain
- Diameter : .580" | 1.47cm
- Length : 16.25" | 41.28cm
- Series : RUTE
- Surface Coating : Walnut Stain
- Tip Shape : Dowel
THE FEEL FOR YOU
Find the perfect balance of length, tip, taper and feel in the Vic catalog.