- "Boomslang" by Roshanne Etezady
- Inside the Technique with Theodor Milkov
- Ji Hye Jung on Minoro Miki's "Time for Marimba"
- Josh Gottry: "forFOUR - 7 Solos for Developing 4 Mallet Technique"
- Learn the Music Series: DCI 2022
- Learn the Music: Blue Stars "Blue Flams"
- Marching Percussion 101: Essential Drumline Exercises
- Profiles in Percussion with Christos Rafalides
- Profiles in Percussion with So Percussion
- Profiles in Percussion: Rusty Burge
- Profiles in Percussion: Valerie Naranjo, PAS Hall of Fame & SNL Percussionist
- Questioning Everything, Episode 2: Effective Practice
- Questioning Everything, Episode 3: Can You Learn Feel?
- Questioning Everything: Conversations with Marc Dicciani
- Rich Thompson Jazz Solo Lesson Series, Ep. 2: Roy's Ruse
- Rich Thompson Lesson Series, Ep. 1: Foster's Fare
- Sandbox Percussion on "Seven Pillars" by Andy Akiho
- Steve Gadd: Catching Up, Staying Fit and His New Project, "Gaddiments"
- Third Coast Percussion on "Perfectly Voiceless" by Devonté Hynes
- Tom Aungst: The Evolution of Technique, Teaching and Arranging
- Two Mallet Fundamentals
- Vic Firth inSpirit Digest: December 2021 • Issue 2
- Vic Firth inSpirit Digest: February 2022 • Issue 3
- Vic Firth inSpirit Digest: May 2022 • Issue 4
- Vic Firth inSpirit Digest: May 2022 • Issue 5
- Vic Firth inSpirit Digest: October 2021 • Issue 1
- Victor Mendoza: On His Life Spent Creating Music and His Passion for Teaching
"Boomslang" by Roshanne Etezady
MARIMBA LITERATURE LIBRARY / GRADE 4
PERFORMED BY ERIK FORST
MALLETS USED IN THIS SOLO INCLUDE:
Robert Van Sice Signature Series
Respected internationally as a soloist and educator, Robert van Sice designed this series of yarn wound marimba mallets with an exclusive hand-wrapping technique that virtually eliminates the sound of bar contact. Rubber core models are mono-tonal; synthetic core models are multi-tonal. 17" maple handles provide excellent feel and control at extended intervals.