American Jazz® 6
A 7A-like shaft coupled with a very small neck and tip for the sweetest cymbal sounds. No fear of “overplaying” with this model!
A 7A-like shaft coupled with a very small neck and tip for the sweetest cymbal sounds. No fear of “overplaying” with this model! Developed for the player who is looking for ultimate rebound on the drums and cymbals, the American Jazz® line is comprised of six models which feature a long taper in the shaft for that great feel! The neck specifications are sizable enough to create dark cymbal sounds, and the small tear drop tip keeps everything in focus.
- Thin and light for more nuanced playing situations
- Long taper, narrow neck, and small tip offer a nice touch on cymbals while not being overbearing across the kit
- Diameter : 1.4cm
- Length : 15.5" | 39.37cm
- Taper Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip. : Long
- Series : American Jazz
- Surface Coating : Lacquer
- Material (Wood) : Hickory
- Tip Shape : Tear Drop