American Jazz® 5
The thinnest stick in the entire catalog! Built with great balance in mind, making it light and easy to play.
The thinnest stick in the entire catalog! Built with great balance in mind, making it light and easy to play. Developed for the player who is looking for ultimate rebound on the drums and cymbals, the American Jazz® line is comprised of six models which feature a long taper in the shaft for that great feel! The neck specifications are sizable enough to create dark cymbal sounds, and the small tear drop tip keeps everything in focus.
- Incredibly thin and lightweight for effortless playing
- Longer taper adds balance and feel
- Diameter : .490" | 1.24cm
- Length : 16" | 40.64cm
- Taper Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip. : Long
- Series : American Jazz
- Surface Coating : Lacquer
- Material : Hickory
- Tip Shape : Tear Drop