American Jazz® 3
An 8D shaft that feels like it plays itself.
An 8D shaft that feels like it plays itself. Developed for the player who is looking for ultimate rebound on the drums and cymbals, the American Jazz® line is comprised of six models which feature a long taper in the shaft for that great feel! The neck specifications are sizable enough to create dark cymbal sounds, and the small tear drop tip keeps everything in focus.
- A lighter touch, ideal for jazz
- The longer taper adds rebound and the thin shaft decreases weight for effortless playing
- Diameter : .545"" | 1.38cm
- Length : 16" | 40.64cm
- Taper Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip. : Long
- Series : American Jazz
- Surface Coating : Lacquer
- Material (Wood) : Hickory
- Tip Shape : Tear Drop