American Jazz® 1
A 5B shaft that feels full-sized yet plays “lightning fast”.
A 5B shaft that feels full-sized yet plays “lightning fast”. Developed for the player who is looking for ultimate rebound on the drums and cymbals, the American Jazz® line is comprised of six models which feature a long taper in the shaft for that great feel! The neck specifications are sizable enough to create dark cymbal sounds, and the small tear drop tip keeps everything in focus.
- Diameter of a 5B but with a long taper and narrow neck
- Design offers a substantial feel in the hand but with a quick response
- Diameter : .595" | 1.51cm
- Length : 16" | 40.64cm
- Taper Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip. : Long
- Series : American Jazz
- Surface Coating : Lacquer
- Material (Wood) : Hickory
- Tip Shape : Tear Drop
THE FEEL FOR YOU
Find the perfect balance of length, tip, taper and feel in the Vic catalog.