American Classic® Extreme 5A Nylon Vic Grip
Our Extreme 5AN model with slip-resistant Vic Grip for superior hold.
- Like our best-selling 5A, but with added length for more power, leverage, and reach
- An added anti-slip finish allows you to play longer, harder, and faster with less fear of dropping a stick!
- Nylon tip offers a brighter cymbal sound and added durability
- Crafted from premium USA Hickory
- Diameter : .565" | 1.44cm
- Length : 16.5" | 41.91cm
- Taper Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip. : Medium
- Series : American Classic® Nylon
- Surface Coating : Vic Grip
- Material : Hickory
- Tip Shape : Tear Drop
THE FEEL FOR YOU
Find the perfect balance of length, tip, taper and feel in the Vic catalog.
Product Spotlight: American Classic® "Extreme" Drumsticks
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE