American Classic® Extreme 5A Vic Grip
For the Extreme 5A player looking for an enhanced grip.
For the Extreme 5A player looking for an enhanced grip. For over 30 years, the American Classic® drumstick series has been the popular choice of countless drummers. As successful as the American Classic® series has been, players throughout the world continue to request longer versions of some popular models. “Extreme” models within the American Classic® series each feature an extra 1/2″ of length, providing extra reach and power!
- Diam. - .565"
- Length - 16 1/2"
- Taper - Medium
- Tip - Tear Drop
- Finish - Vic Grip
- Diameter : .565" | 1.44cm
- Length : 16.5" | 41.91cm
- Taper Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip. : Medium
- Series : American Classic® VicGrip
- Surface Coating : Vic Grip
- Material (Wood) : Hickory
- Tip Shape : Tear Drop
THE FEEL FOR YOU
Find the perfect balance of length, tip, taper and feel in the Vic catalog.
Product Spotlight: American Classic® "Extreme" Drumsticks
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE