American Classic® 85A
Combines the dimensions of an 8D and 5A. A great jazz stick.
Affectionately referred to as the “diet 5A”, the 85A combines the dimensions of an 8D and 5A for a perfectly balanced stick with a lighter touch. The American Classic® line combines tradition and Vic Firth style. With bold designs, the Classics are turned from select hickory — a dense wood with little flex for a more pronounced sound. Hickory is also capable of withstanding a great deal of shock, making it highly durable. The tips are deeply back-cut for intensified cymbal response.
- A hybrid of the 8D and 5A dimensions
- Ideal for jazz and fusion playing and getting around the kit effortlessly
- Diameter : 1.4cm
- Length : 16" | 40.64cm
- Taper Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip. : Medium
- Series : American Classic®
- Surface Coating : Lacquer
- Material : Hickory
- Tip Shape : Tear Drop
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE