American Classic® 5A Barrel Tip
Our classic 5A design, featuring a proportionately perfect barrel shaped tip. An impeccably balanced stick creating supreme clarity with beautful tone
Our classic 5A design, featuring a proportionately perfect barrel shaped tip. An impeccably balanced stick creating supreme clarity with beautful tone. “Creating barrel tipped versions of our two most popular models was not a one-size-fits-all endeavor,” states Vic Firth Director of Education and Product Development, Neil Larrivee. “The design of each tip was considered individually – modifying the tear drop shape to create something appropriate and musical for each model.” While the tips of these two models are new, you can still count on the same uncompromising quality that has made the American Classic® 5A and 5B the world’s most popular models! Crafted from select hickory for a pronounced sound and long lasting durability, they are guaranteed straight, weight matched and tone paired – truly the Perfect Pair™!
- Everything you love about the best-selling 5A design, but with a barrel tip for a bit more volume and punch
- Diameter : .565" | 1.44cm
- Length : 16" | 40.64cm
- Taper Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip. : Medium
- Series : American Classic® Specialty
- Surface Coating : Lacquer
- Material : Hickory
- Tip Shape : Barrel
THE FEEL FOR YOU
Find the perfect balance of length, tip, taper and feel in the Vic catalog.