American Classic® 5A Dual Tone
5A wood tip with a durable synthetic felt mallet head attached to the butt end.
5A with a durable synthetic felt ball on the butt end. Great for cymbal swells and quick changes to warm drum tones.
- Classic 5A profile with an added felt ball
- Ideal for cymbal swells and warm tones from toms and snares
- Diameter : .565" | 1.44cm
- Length : 16.13" | 40.96cm
- Taper Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip. : Medium
- Series : American Classic® Specialty
- Surface Coating : Lacquer
- Material (Wood) : Hickory
- Tip Shape : Tear Drop