American Classic® 5A DoubleGlaze
The world's most played drumstick, treated with our DoubleGlaze lacquer formula. A consistent and classic feel that's great for dry hands.
The world's most played drumstick, treated with our DoubleGlaze lacquer formula. DoubleGlaze offers an extra coating of our special lacquer formula to deliver a unique tacky feel, for additional grip when you need it.
- Diam. - .565"
- Length - 16"
- Taper - Medium
- Tip - Tear Drop
- Finish - DoubleGlaze
- Diameter : .565" | 1.44cm
- Length : 16" | 40.64cm
- Taper Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip. : Medium
- Series : American Classic®
- Surface Coating : DoubleGlaze
- Material (Wood) : Hickory
- Tip Shape : Tear Drop
THE FEEL FOR YOU
Find the perfect balance of length, tip, taper and feel in the Vic catalog.
Product Spotlight: American Classic® PureGrit & DoubleGlaze
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE