American Classic® 55A
Combines the dimensions of a 5A and 5B. A great choice when a 5B is just a little more stick than required.
With a diameter that sits right between the 5A and 5B, The 55A is the perfect choice for when a 5B is just a little more stick than is required. The American Classic® line combines tradition and Vic Firth style. With bold designs, the Classics are turned from select hickory — a dense wood with little flex for a more pronounced sound. Hickory is also capable of withstanding a great deal of shock, making it highly durable. The tips are deeply back-cut for intensified cymbal response.
- Sized right between a 5A and a 5B
- Great mid-sized option for all-around playing
- Diameter : .580" | 1.47cm
- Length : 16" | 40.64cm
- Taper Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip. : Medium
- Series : American Classic®
- Surface Coating : Lacquer
- Material : Hickory
- Tip Shape : Tear Drop
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE