American Classic® 2B Nylon
Tear drop tip. Ideal for heavy rock, band and practice.
Nylon tip for added clarity on cymbals and durability.
- Great stick for heavier rock, band, and practice
- Powerful and durable with a medium taper for a solid feel
- Nylon tip for added clarity on cymbals and added durability
- Crafted from premium USA Hickory
- Diameter : .630" | 1.6cm
- Length : 16.25" | 41.28cm
- Taper Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip. : Medium
- Series : American Classic® Nylon
- Surface Coating : Lacquer
- Material : Hickory
- Tip Shape : Tear Drop